Registration to the EBMT Early Childhood Credential Program for 2017-2019 is OPEN!
Admission Requirements and Process:
Admission to EBMT Early Childhood Credential Program begins with submission of the following completed forms:
- Application Form – download and print the application form -> Click here OR Fill the Online Application Form -> Click here
- Enrollment Agreement Form – download and print enrollment agreement form -> Click here
- $100 Non-Refundable Enrollment Fee
- Handbook Acknowledgement Statement – read and understand the handbook, then print the last page -> Click here
- Medical Emergency Form -> Click here
You can choose to mail or drop off the documents at:
Attention: EBMT Enrollment
4511 Peralta Blvd
Fremont, CA 94536
Once you have mailed or dropped off the above forms with $100 non-refundable enrollment fee, below is the additional information you must provide. If you already have the below information ready, please include it with the forms above:
6. Three (3) recommendation letters from non-relatives.
7. Two Official Transcripts of highest education attained (High School, GED, or College).
- To be official, unopened transcripts MUST be mailed directly to EBMT’s office at 4511 Peralta Blvd, Fremont, CA 94536.
- For degrees awarded outside the United States, an evaluation by a NACES- National Association of Credential Evaluation Services is required and a Transcript Analysis Report is required.
8. Interview: Upon completion of the application packet, the EBMT director reviews the application and will contact the applicant to schedule an interview. The interview is a wonderful opportunity for the adult learner to ask questions, review forms in the applicant’s file, and tour the training center. The applicant will also be asked to provide a writing sample to demonstrate knowledge of basic English reading and writing skills necessary for successful completion of the course.
If applicable please download the miscellaneous forms and documents from here -> Forms
Applicants will be notified by mail or email regarding the status of the application within 30 business days following the date of the interview.
Register now! Classes will begin on Saturday, June 3rd and is scheduled approximately every other Saturday after this start date.